Last updated on May 06, 2021
Translated with www.DeepL.com. The authoritative and original version is the french page.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or Data)
Any information that, directly, indirectly or in combination with other information - including a personal identification number - allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically by this Application (or by third party services employed by this Application), which may include IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users who use this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of file received in response, numeric code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), country of origin, country of destination, and other information. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g. time spent on each page in the Application) and path details in the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters concerning the User's operating system or computer environment.
The person using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Processor (or Data Controller)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, institution or other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise stated, the Controller is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the User's Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the related terms and conditions (if any) and on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references herein to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
Types of Data collected
The types of Personal Data that this Application collects directly or through the use of third parties include: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory and their absence may make it impossible for this Application to provide the Services. In the event that this Application specifies that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to provide such Data without affecting the availability or operation of the Service.
Users who have doubts about the mandatory Personal Data are invited to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or disclosed through this Application and confirm that they obtain the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
How and where the Data is processed
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT tools, following procedures and organizational modes closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in some cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as third party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, if any, as Subcontractors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if any of the following conditions apply:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under certain legislation, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects ("opt-out"), without having to rely on consent or any of the following legal bases. However, this condition does not apply when the processing of Personal Data is subject to the European Data Protection Act;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation of the User;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will be happy to help you clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Place of processing
Data is processed at the Owner's headquarters and at all other locations where the parties responsible for processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, data transfers may result in the transfer of the User's Data to a country other than their own. To learn more about where such transferred Data is processed, Users may consult the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for transfers of Data to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the United Nations, as well as the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users can learn more by reviewing the relevant sections of this document or inquire of the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is processed and kept for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the contract is fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purpose of the Owner's legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever the User has given consent to such processing, so long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever this is required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of the processing
User Data is collected in order to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Analytics, Heatmap and session logging, Payment management, Interaction with live support platforms, Remarketing and behavioral targeting and Monitoring of this Application.
Users can find further information on the purposes of this processing and the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes through several services:
Display of content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website. If such a service is installed, it may still collect web traffic data from the pages, even if the User does not use it.
- YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
- Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
The services contained in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and track the behavior of the User.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Payment processing services allow this website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other payment methods. To ensure greater security, this website shares with the financial intermediaries performing the transaction only the information necessary to complete the transaction.
- Stripe (Stripe Inc.)
Interaction with live support platforms
These types of services allow Users to interact with live support platforms (live chat) directly from the pages of this Application for the purpose of contacting and being contacted by the support department of this Application.
If one of these services is installed, it may collect Navigational Data and Usage Data on the pages on which it is installed, even if Users do not actively use that service. In addition, live support conversations may be recorded.
- Crisp Widget (Crisp IM SARL)
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
These types of services allow this Application to distribute, optimize and present advertisements based on the User's previous use of this website. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and using Cookies. This information is transferred to partners who manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Monitoring of this Application
These types of services allow this Application to monitor the use and behavior of its components so that its performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved.
What Personal Data will be processed depends on the characteristics and manner of implementation of these services, which function to screen the activities of this Application.
- Sentry (GetSentry, LLC)
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is done on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the relevant section below.
- Access to their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only for storage purposes.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Retrieve their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transfer it to another data controller without impediment of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Filing a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Information on the right to object to processing
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation that should justify such objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User's rights can be addressed to the Owner through the contact information provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be considered by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Further information on the processing and collection of Data
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this Application or related Services.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information regarding User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party service may collect files that record interactions with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information Not Included in this Policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How "Do Not Track" requests are handled
If the changes affect the processing activities performed on the basis of the User's consent, the Owner must obtain a new consent from the User when necessary.